Hello lovely readers!
I was reading through a few of my posts, and I realized that I haven’t said a lot about us as a family. I thought that this would be a wonderful idea for you to get to know us better. 🙂
Some little known facts about the Manning family!
- We love animals! We have three cats, and two dogs. As well as a beta fish.
- We love to go on walks, and enjoy the fresh air! (Not right now due to some serious fires going on 😦 )
- We have only been to four states together, including the state that we live in.
- We are looking into adopting a baby within the next two-three years.
- We love DIY projects, and are always looking for new ones!
- We use a lot of humor when parenting.
- Our daughter has more baby dolls than we can count.
- My husband and I know all of the songs from Moana, and will sing them regularly.
- The same goes for Trolls. There’s dancing involved when singing these.
- I absolutely love watching cleaning videos on YouTube. Power hours, clean with me, etc. They are super motivating.
- My husband and I also enjoy watching “Fails” on YouTube. They are hilarious. I have no shame.
- We live in a “High desert area”, which means it’s super dry unless it’s the winter basically.
- We have watched The Office all the way through over 4 times.
- We will quote The Office, Futurama, and Rick & Morty to each other frequently.
- We spend lots of time with extended family.
I will add more as I think of them, but this is us. 🙂 What’s a fun/not well known fact about you and your family?